Okay so for the last few months (yes I know I'm minimizing the actual amount of time that has passed king, let me get away with it) I've been going through what we can call some loving inconsistencies that have forced me to seriously question if the queen I thought had is really meant to be by my throne. Don't get me wrong what I desire has not changed, which is why I continue to be drug through this journey. I'm finally off my back holding on for dear life. Now I am on my feet trying to decide if I hold on and see where this ride is taking me, possibly back inside out of the elements, or do I let go knowing that immediate excruciating, but ultimately temporary pain that is certain to follow? You see as I have placed hand over hand and pulled myself closer and closer I still am picking up pieces of debris knowing I need all of these parts to keep the car running. Still I call out to the driver to pay attention to the dangers in the road ahead and all she gets are fragments of whispers either lost to the wind or fallen on deaf ears. Damn the wind for limiting my voice. I see the guy on the loud ass motorcycle up beside the car. I saw him coming and tried to warn her, but that damn wind, and this damn rope keeps me to far to be heard but close enough to hear the bits and pieces of what the biker is saying. We have gone down the left side of the fork, running close to Love highway but getting further away from it. We've been going for so long winding closer then further then closer, and further again. Passing rest stops and exits that can get us back on Love highway. I find myself stuck holding on hoping to slow down enough to get my directions through the wind to the driver, hoping to get back in the car and back on our journey, but it's getting late. The biker is still there, my hands are full of car parts needed to keep running but we need to pull over to have the chance to fix her, to fix us.
I know I said this was about pulling the pin, but it seems that is meant for another time. So till then, you star seekers, astronauts, and vagrant souls I offer this metaphorical story of a vagrant soul's journey to your own interpretations. I wish to each of you peace, love, and wisdom.
-Au Revoir
Damn king, this shit goes hard (pause)
ReplyDeleteI've known the feeling. It's surprising how something that matters so much at one junction in life can be perceived in hindsight.
ReplyDelete