
My dreams are those of a personal Utopian quality.
Where, economic disparity is as mysterious as apocalyptic meteors.
The possibility is there
But the witnesses are missing.
In this world I awake to samples of my love's nectar,
Anointing our union daily as the sun begins to bathe the earth in golden radiance.
So when I say “Good morning”
It is merely a statement of fact
Hours are spent during the day facilitating the dreams of many
Showcasing creativity to all of those ready to receive.
This is my work, mutually beneficial
Beauty blissfully sustains my spirit
In my dreams thunderstorms are no less beautiful than blue skies
A place where we understand ourselves and the value of our love.
Where misunderstandings are irrelevant
Because you hear not what I say but what I imply
Where your body feels tension because my thoughts are of you
Mentally pulling you back to me, my tractor beam returns your temple to my touch.
Relief is my fingers returning stones to their place
Joy found in the subtle tones of “I love you”
Every day consisting of perfect moments of now where then and later is of no importance
Blissful memories are all that fall from our eyes into down pillows
We were made to fit each other perfectly
Every contour caressed in my dreams
Each day washed away, as Castles in the Sand, there is something striking in destruction
To be constructed again out of the emotions of now, the beauty of the moment
In this place the world is ever-changing
Like thoughts, consistency found in the strongest connections
Time is just a word; really it is just a word, a concoction, a farce, aiding that peculiar institution
Such barriers do not exist here, as limitations do not exist.
Manifest your own destiny
Create your own happiness
nosce te ipsum
Till next time...
~Au revoir
No comments:
Post a Comment